Our commitment to helping prospective candidates reach their end goal, starts with a roadmap. We will provide a consultative approach in identifying key criteria for professionals looking to leverage their strengths to take them to new heights. Gathering a deeper understanding, in addition to what’s on your resume, will help our recruiting team uncover new prospects and potential opportunities that have not previously been explored. Working together to formulate a more strategic approach to your job search, while leveraging our deep network and emerging industry trend analysis, can empower the most novice or advanced job seeker.
Without question our only priority is to keep the nature of our conversations between us. Whether you’re unemployed or just casually seeing what the market has to offer, your resume is never going to be sent anywhere without your consent. It is one of the most important facets of working with someone in the staffing industry; to have confidence you are not being misrepresented or compromised in your current role. We take this very seriously, and having been on the other side of a Candidate/Recruiter relationship before, understand how vitally important (the) confidentiality of your search should be.
Our team blends hands-on industry experience with almost a decade of full-desk recruiting expertise. Through continuous networking and a knack for gathering market intelligence, LarraStaff will look to provide any candidate or client we partner with, as much insight into current employment conditions and industry trends available at any given time.
Our Current Jobs
- The Commissions Analyst is responsible for calculating, analyzing and reporting variable sales compensation for our sales and sales adjacent teams. The Commissions Analyst supports the Sales, Finance, and Accounting teams in structuring, delivering and analyzing all compensation plans for our commission driven employees. What will you own? • Calculate commission/incentive […]
- Job Description Through the combination of creative and strategic thinking, and a focus on the smallest details, the efforts of the Management Reporting and Analysis team have a significant impact on the company’s results. This team provides guidance to company leadership through analysis of company operations and by providing financial […]
- Responsibilities: Performs functions of the annual planning process, monitoring timely completion and escalating issues for resolution. Proactively assists business users in the financial planning process. Develops ad hoc and on-going financial forecasts and models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating trends and outcomes. Creates complex management reports […]
- A dynamic growing company in the BioTech industry is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their corporate accounting group. This opportunity offers a professional work environment, career development, work life balance, and fantastic benefits. Responsibilities of the Corporate Accountant include: Posting, verifying, and reconciling general ledger accounts, reclassifications, pre-paid accounts, accounts payable and […]
- Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining department level month-end closing entries and generating cost reports. […]
- We are a manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area and are looking for a Buyer / Production Planner If you are looking to join a stable, long standing, profitable company in the area and sees continued growth year over year and you have background in manufacturing, supply chain, and buyer / production planning […]
- Our client is searching for a highly-motivated, resourceful, technical thinker to join our corporate Accounting & Finance team for the role of Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for various aspects within the group including providing timely and accurate financial information to support business decisions and financial filings. General […]
- Professional Qualifications As a Manager in the Audit department, we will look to you to be able to successfully delegate tasks and lead our junior team. Provide a good example for them when it comes to work habits and serve as a source of knowledge and information for them to […]
- We are seeking a Senior Account that has a drive for success, attention to detail, and wants to advance their career. Our next Senior Accountant will report to the Regional Controller and fulfills an integral transactional and reporting function in the Finance division. This role is responsible for supporting day […]
- To support our continued growth, we are looking for the most exceptional finance professionals to join our US Finance team based in greater Boston. As a Senior Finance Analyst on this team, you will be working closely with the business leaders and provide data driven analysis and recommendations to help […]
View More Jobs
Ready To Explore?
Please contact LarraStaff at your convenience for an initial consultation. We’ll work with you one on one to determine a roadmap to success. We look forward to working with you soon.Learn More